Complete

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

Hey all

I know that I haven't posted anything in a while, but things have been pretty busy. I am finally beginning to feel settled and finding my place here on the Big Island. This past weekend was the first time that I actually had plans for the weekend! On Friday I went to my friend Chrissy's house and we watched "Made of Honor". It was actually pretty good. We also go Chinese take out (which was okay, but not that good). Then on Saturday night we went out Salsa dancing with some of her friends. I didn't dance much, but it was still fun. I got to meet some new people which was nice. And then on Sunday my church had a dinner for new attenders so that we could learn more about the church. I got to meet some new people and had some really good food! And I'm going to be joining the worship team at church too! I met with the guy in charge on Monday, and he is going to work me into the schedule. Yay!!! Well, I guess that's it for now. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me. Things are definitely going so much better!

Oh! And the weekend before last I went to Oahu! I will hopefully have pics of that up soon!

No comments: