Complete

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Diversity Day

Well, I am official back to work.... summer is over. It is great to be back though, and I am truly loving this experience of being at the same school and in the same room for two years in a row! What a concept! This week we have been meetings pretty much all day, which is mentally tiring. This morning we had a 4 hour training that reminded me of the diversity day episode from the office. The training was put on by the office for civil rights and the reason we were having the training was because of an incident that happened like five years a go. Don't get me wrong, I think the idea of the training is great. But I just couldn't help but think of the Office. There we were getting trained because of something that happened at another school. And if you are as big of a fan of the office as I am, you know exactly what I am talking about!

I am very pleased with how my room has turned out. And I am even more pleased with the minimal effort I have had to put in, seeing as how I am just setting things up and not having to clean up someone else's mess first! I hope to remember to take my camera to school tomorrow so I can take pictures, and then you all can see what it looks like.

No comments: