Complete

Monday, January 4, 2010

Quick Update

It was made apparent to me a couple weeks ago that the last time that I posted a blog was at the beginning of the school year. So, I figured that it is more than over due for an update!
I just got back from Christmas vacation on Saturday, I had spent the previous 2 weeks in RoPo visting the fam. I have plenty of pictures of all my adventures over the two weeks that I have posted on facebook is you are interested on seeing any.
I am currently living in a house with 3 other girls, who are all teachers themselves. They however are private school teachers, so I don't work with any of them.
I just got myself a Wii yesterday with some gift cards I got for Christmas. I took the Wii fitness test and my age is 73! You can only take it once a day, so you can guess what the first thing I am going to do when I get home is, huh!
I also got a new car a couple of months ago. My lumina died on me :( plus the ac didn't work any more, so it was time to get something a little bit more appropriate for Hawaii living! I got a 2004 Toyota Prius, and I love it! The AC is amazing, among other things!
Well, that's a quick update of the last semester. Hopefully this following semester I will keep it up better!

No comments: