Complete

Friday, January 15, 2010

Furlough Fun?

Today is yet another furlough Friday and not only that it is also the start of a four day weekend. My day has been very productive so far... I have already done one load of laundry and finished writing comments for all my report cards... and it isn't even 11am yet! I also have some "homework" of my own that I have will probably work on today. I started taking a PD (professional development) course yesterday, so I have a few chapters to read and a reflection to write.
My roommates and some friends are going to Mauna Kea tomorrow, and for a short bit I was thinking about going with them, but I have decided to take a miss because I have had a cold all week, and I really don't think being in the cold is a good idea! I don't mind missing out though, because now I can play bass this weekend at church, which in my opinion is way more fun :)

No comments: