Complete

Thursday, July 8, 2010

out with the old, in with the new and then back again



As of yesterday I have officially lived in Hawai'i for two years. Yes! Two years! It seems like more than that I must admit. So what did I do to celebrate being a "kama'aina" for two full years now? I got a new phone number! Yes, I decided to due away with the old and bring on the new. I am no longer a part of the 707 crowd but am now with the 808 nation!

After being away for two years I find myself, in a way, coming full circle to where I left off. Well, when it comes to work anyway. My first and only year of teaching in California I taught first grade and it was wonderful. After two years of teaching Kindergarten I will be going back this next year to teaching first grade. Yay me! Not only that but I will be teaching my Kindergarteners from last year! They are a wonderful class and we have so much fun together. For the most part they are pretty well behaved, so I have totally lucked out!

No comments: