Complete

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 2 of Curitiba

Bom dia! Today is my second full day in the city of Curitiba, and the first day of the Call2All conference. It has been a busy, fun and amazing day. The breakfasts that are included here at the hotel are amazing! Definitely my favorite meal of the day! They have a spread of fruits, pastries, cereal and more. And the coffee is absolutely wonderful!!!! They even have cocoa powder for you to make your own mocha!

The day of the conference started with worship and since they had the Portuguese words on the overhead, I was able to use what Spanish I know to figure out what most of it said, so that was fun. I have become more comfortable with speaking the language, even though I don't know much and I know I am probably saying stuff wrong. At least I am trying!

For the conference Jill had 200 maps of South America printed (which I folded last night!) and today I helped her lay them out on the tables for the pastors to work on this afternoon. During their seminar they had to color in the regions where they are present, and then later me and some other volunteers looked at all the maps and compiled the numbers which Jill then put on her computer.

I have taken a few picture so far, so I thought I would put up what I have. Enjoy!

No comments: