Complete

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Arrived!

Aloha all!

Yesterday I arrived safely to Kona... thank so much for all of your prayers. It is very much appreciated. Today has been my first full day here in Kona. Jill took me to the post office, Wal-Mart and Safeway.

Ha! I must interject! There is a gecko crawling on the carpet! This is great! :)

Okay, anyways, later today Jill had to go to a meeting, so I decided to take a walk into town. The marketplace is just down the street from where I live, so it is really convenient. The vog comes in the afternoons, which is actually kind of nice because the overcastness makes it not so hot.

Please still be praying for a car and a job for me! Not having either right now is driving me crazy... but it making me have to rely on more than just myself, so I guess it is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Will definitely continue to prayin for ya chica!

Jeanette Jennings said...

Aloha Crystal,
O.k. This is now my third attempt at leaving a comment (I have had difficulty creating an account and them assumed my typed comments were sent but they weren't- but I will just "hang loose"
thanks for thinkin of me when taking the picture-
I love you!
Love
Mom aka "Mother"