Complete

Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm So Excited!

And I just can't hide it!

For the past WEEK my computer has been failing to connect to the internet... well, praise Jesus! It is working now... so a total of four minutes so far!!!! Which is TWICE as long as it has worked so far! So PRAISE JESUS!!!! Hopefully it will keep it up!!!!

So island life is going pretty well... I am waiting to hear back still about a fifth grade job. I would of course be totally stoked to get it! (even though fifth grade is NOTHING like first grade) I am up to the challenge. If I don't get it, then I'll go back to my plan b of subbing.... or there is always Bubba Gumps, which is about a ten or so minute walk from my house... (I think that would actually be kinda fun :)

I've gone to the same church the past two Sundays... I like it so far, but still want to check out some other ones, but I'm gonna have to wait until I get my own car to do that. But no hurry!

Well, when I hear about the work situation, I will let you all know! And hopefully my internet will continue to function (Praise ya Jesus!!!)

2 comments:

Jeanette Jennings said...

Aloha Crystal,
We are praying for you and of course God's will regarding this teaching position. We love you. Let's try to do this skype things tonight!
Love
Mom/Mother

Claire said...

Yay for internet! So excited to hear that things are going well.

Also, Jeanette's comment cracks me up. "Skype things". Lol.