Complete

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just call me teacher, in the morning, baby!

Aloha friends and family!

About a half an hour ago my phone rang, and it was a principal from one of the local schools! I had gone out on Monday to three local schools, just to make myself known to the administations there. The final school that I went to the principal said that they were not hiring for teaching positions and later said that they may be calling me for a reading tutor job...

Well, she called me, but it wasn't for the reading tutor position. She had forgotten that they need a grade five teacher! Yes! Isn't God great?!? Fifth grade is definitely not a first choice for me, but I got to get my foot in the door somewhere!!! So tomorrow I am meeting with her at 3:30 my time adn she is gonna talk with me, look at my portfolio, and I guess see if I am qualified! Oh my! I think I am still in shock :)

No comments: