Complete

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Aloha all!

I am writing from my computer in my brand new classroom! Actually, it's not brand new, but it's new to me! I still have a lot of work to get done before parents come tomorrow (yikes!) so this will be short for now. But I just wanted to let you all know, in case you didn't already... I am going to be teaching Kindergarten! I keep meaning to bring my camera to take pictures of the process of cleaning the room and then the final project, but I keep forgetting! Hopefully I will eventually remember and you all will be able to see what it looks like! Okay, back to cleaning and organizing frenzy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

HOORAY!!! Go Crystal Go! I am so excited for you and how God answered prayers! Way to step out there by faith. And....it's kindergarten too...