Complete

Friday, August 8, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

Aloha once again to all my mainland friends and family! Friday is finally here!!! I am so excited for this weekend. This has been a loooong week! Well, the first few days were pretty good, but the last two weren't, especially yesterday. I think the days and week are too long for the kids, which makes my job even harder! The kids are getting better, but some still need a lot of work. I am still learning the ropes and trying to keep my head above water. Luckily I don't have any other commitments besides my job, because it is pretty much consuming all of my waking moments! But I don't mind the business.... at least not yet :)

I don't have any plans for the weekend, except doing lesson planning for the next week, and then there is a potluck on Sunday with some of the teachers here at school. So that should be fun. Well, I am off to finish up here in the classroom so I can get out of here and start enjoying the weekend... the best moment of the whole week (wink, wink to Stephanie)

P.S. I spent all of yesterday afternoon rearranging my room... so when I get a chance I will take more pics so you can see the transformation! :)

1 comment:

Jeanette Jennings said...

We are so proud of you Crystal. I know that things will settle down for you and the kids soon. We are praying for you and know that just as you experienced the trials of beginning a new class like last year, you will be more at rest as time goes by as well as for the kids. Kindergarten has to be one of the hardest. Like you said the know NOTHING yet! But I know the wee ones will love you...
Look forward to seeing you next month!
Love,
Mom